What We Do
We serve adult patients on a referral-only basis for multiple neurologic and muscular conditions including:
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
Offered procedures include:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Occipital Nerve Block
- Botulinum Toxin Injections
Who We Serve
We serve age 18 and older of the following beneficiary categories:
- Active Duty Service Members/ Cadets
- Established botulinum toxin patients
EEG procedures for all TRICARE Prime patients age 18 and older pending evaluation by a neurologist.
If you have not been evaluated or treated at this clinic within the last 2 years, a new referral is required by your Primary Care Manager (PCM) or other qualified provider.
Your referral will be reviewed for appropriateness to be appointed at this MTF, Fort Carson Neurology (719-526-7632) or with a network provider off-base. If our clinic is selected for care, the Access to Care Line will make three attempts to book your initial evaluation.
If you're not contacted within 3 business days to book your appointment, your referral has likely been deferred off-base. Visit www.TRICARE-west.com
to access your network provider referral authorization. If no referral authorization is visible, contact the Access to Care Line or 10th Medical Group Referral Management
to determine whether your referral is still in-progress.
Additional information on the referral process is available on the Referral Support Page
or via the 10 MDG Referral Guide
Your First Visit
Instructions for your initial appointment at our clinic:
- Arrive 15 minutes early
- Bring any X-rays, MRIs, EEG reports or other relevant studies performed outside of the MTF
- Avoid wearing any strong perfumes or colognes
If you have an active referral to or have been seen by USAF Academy Neurology Clinic within the last 2 years, contact our clinic using the following:
- Message using the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal (see link to instructions below)
- Request appointments using the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal (see link to instructions below)
- Call the direct line at 719-333-5037
- Call the Access to Care Line at 719-524-2273, Option 1
How to Use the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal
Visit our tutorial page that includes screen shots and step-by-step instructions for submitting messages, booking appointments and requesting appointments.
When messaging or searching our clinic, use the name: USAF Academy Neurology Clinic.