The 10th Medical Group will be closed every Wednesday from 7:30 - 9:30 a.m. for training. Clinic doors will open at 9:15 a.m. and patient care will begin at 9:30 a.m.

Health Services

Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention and Treatment (ADAPT)

What We Do

We provide comprehensive services to individuals, in coordination with or without their commanders, who are experiencing problems attributed to substance abuse or misuse.

Our clinic offers:

  • Population-based educational outreach
  • Preventative brief counseling
  • Evidenced-based outpatient treatment
  • Referral for inpatient detoxification/treatment

Who We Serve

  • Active Duty Members
  • Cadets
  • Prep School students

How to Seek Services

  • Self-referral
  • Medical referral
  • Commander referral

Getting Care

Emergency Mental Health/Substance Use Disorder Care

What is a mental health emergency?

You have an emergency if you or the patient are:
  • At immediate risk of serious harm to self or others as a result of mental disorder
When you have a mental health emergency:
  • Call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. The hospital department that provides emergency services to patients who need immediate medical attention.
  • You don't need prior authorization to receive emergency care.
  • Active Duty Service Members and Cadets who are admitted, should inform their leadership and their leadership should contact the command post as soon as possible. All other beneficiaries should contact Health Net Federal Services (844-866-9378) within 24 hours or the next business day
  • Admissions must be reported within 72 hours.

Non-Emergency Mental Health/Substance Use Disorder Care

Active Duty Service Members and Cadets/Cadet Candidates

Contact us directly at 719-333-5177/1338 to receive care. Walk-ins are accepted between 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.

All Other Beneficiaries (Non Active Duty TRICARE Prime, TRICARE Plus, TRICARE for Life)

You don’t need to get a referral or prior authorization for any outpatient substance use disorder (SUD) care. This includes services like therapy and counseling.

If you choose a provider outside the network, you may pay higher costs. Visit the TRICARE West Region Provider Directory to ensure your receive care within the network. For care from an institutional provider outside of a military hospital or clinic, you must get a referral for non-emergency SUD care. 
If a referral is written to receive network care, visit to access your authorization document. If no referral authorization is visible, contact 10th Medical Group Referral Management to determine whether your referral is still in-progress.
Additional information on the referral process is available on the Referral Support Page or via the 10 MDG Referral Guide.

Contact Us


Community Center


Sijan (Cadets)


Access to Care Line

719-524-2273, Option 1


911 in Case of Mental Health Emergency

Command Post



7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.


7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

After Hours Care

800-874-2273, Option 1 or


Community Center

Community Center Dr., Bldg 5136

Sijan Hall (Cadets)

2348 Sijan Dr., Ste 2A13

Related Links


Specialty Care Referral Instructions
Referral Support Page
Guide to Navigate Referrals
10 MDG Referral Guide
TRICARE Benefits/Referral Authorizations
Update DEERS Contact Info

Need to Update Your Information in DEERS? Click Here