What We Do
We have a team of Registered Nurses and Licensed Social Workers who assist patients and families with complex medical challenges.
We help to:
- Reduce burden on you and streamline appropriate utilization of care
- Partner with members of your healthcare team to assist in coordination of your healthcare needs
- Monitor your progress and desired outcomes
- Provide advocacy, support and education
Who We Serve
All beneficiaries enrolled in primary care at the 10th Medical Group.
When Should You Use Case Management?
You or your family member may need case management if you have:
- Instability with chronic health problems
- A serious terminal illness
- An increased need for different provider specialties due to multiple diseases or conditions
- A need for more support and education during a critical period
Your primary care team may contact us to initiate case management services.
If you think you could benefit from case management services, please contact our team by phone or through the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal
using the provider name “USAF Academy Case Management.”
See link to detailed instructions below.
How to Use the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal
Visit our tutorial page
that includes screen shots and step-by-step instructions for submitting messages, booking appointments and requesting appointments.
When messaging or searching our clinic, use the name: USAF Academy Case Management