We strive to provide accurate, efficient, and first-class pharmacy service to those who have served and continue to serve our country. The pharmacy serves a population of 171,000 TRICARE beneficiaries and fills 822,000 prescriptions per year.
COVID-19 message to patients:
We continue to provide full and uninterrupted pharmacy services while maintaining the health and safety of our patients and staff. Masks and social distancing is required.
We are currently prioritizing/triaging prescriptions during our phone activation process. For prescriptions needed to be filled on the same day (i.e. out of meds), we are processing them for pick up at our Main Clinic Pharmacy. For prescriptions that are not needed on the same day, we are processing them for pick up at our Community Center Pharmacy (exception—patients seen at the Mental Health Clinic located at the Community Center).
To activate prescriptions
- Option #1 - For patients seen in your clinics in-person: Proceed to TPF1 - Pharmacy Queuing System (trailer, previous FHC location) or may use Option 2
- Option #2 - For patients seen virtually/prescriptions renewed via t-con: Call 719-333-MEDS (6337)
- Option #3 - For patients with refills remaining on existing prescription: www.tricareonline.com
Limit time at the MTF or eliminate a trip to the MTF by using the following options:
TRICARE Formulary Search Tool
Use the TRICARE Formulary Search Tool to look-up your drug. A search can tell you:
- Formulary status (generic drug, brand-name drug, non-formulary drug, non-covered drug)
- Where the prescription can be filled
- Copayments and limitations, such as prior authorization
- Coverage review requirements and forms
- Alternative medications, including costs
To start your search, you’ll need to put in the brand name or generic name of the drug and then select the strength prescribed, as well as your gender and age.